I want to eat your pancreas Review

 I WANT TO EAT YOUR PANCREAS



STORYLINE: This Anime has a beautiful story that contains such a sweet feelings. A guy named Haruki who used to spend his most of the time on reading books. He is a friendless guy and he don't even know how to make new friend (he's not even interested) He kept himself busy with books and his life wasn't that much interesting at all. all at once, he met a beautiful girl named Sakura who's a Charming one. She was way different than him. She was talkative, she used to love making new friends, she loved Journey and she had many goals to complete.
But she was suffering from a rare disease and didn't let anyone to know about her disease not even her bestfriend because she used to think, If she tells anyone about her disease then everyone would started to show pity on her and she didn't like it at all.
However the Haruki came to know about her rare disease and promised to not tell about it to anyone else.
After that, they started meeting each other daily. He was trying to help her to complete her goals.

My Opinion:


This is the first ever Anime Movie that made me so emotional that I couldn't hold my tears.
It was so realistic and the storyline was truly amazing. What does it mean to be a normal person? Enjoy life as much as you can. Do as much as you can. Do what you want to do every day. Learn to fulfill all your small desires. Learn to enjoy life to the fullest for a short period of time and it is appropriate and it made me a lot more emotional in the end because there are so many sad things in the end that still can't calm my mind because I feel so bad for the boy because I don't know what to say


Click below to watch this Anime
Powered by Blogger.