Garden Of The Words Hindi Review

 Garden Of The Words Hindi Review




This is A perfect Anime for those who loves rainy days. For me, this anime was a blessing. The story starts with a 15 year old boy who's name was Takao Akazuki and he wanted to be a shoe maker. On a rainy day, he went to a garden to generate new idea and sketch the shoe. But, he end up meeting a beautiful women and her name was Yukari Yukino, she was 27 years old. This is how the story starts. Later on, they stared meeting each other regularly on rainy days. "I'm not gonna give you spoilers" But being honest with you, this anime gives me an aesthetics vibe that can't be explained in words plus it teaches us that love has no boundaries and age.
This is available on YouTube as well. I'm adding my YouTube video link where I've reviewed the whole story nicely.




No comments

Powered by Blogger.