My senpai is Annoying Review

 My senpai is Annoying Review




My senpai is kind of anime that makes you smile. I absolutely loved how this Anime started, It describes our daily life in a very beautiful way. Our office life is very good. It shows us how to start a new day and what we love to do every day. Here's a girl's office life, everyday life and her friends who work in the office are beautifully portrayed, there are different kinds of work in the office, we have problems, every day life is beautifully shown here, and these things are shown so well that I I can't say that we all relate here in one way or another. There are a lot of things in our lives that we like that we don't like. There are a lot of things that are shown here like we work. After work we come home and spend some time doing something different. There are some moments that we celebrate. Is presented because I think it would be nice to see this thing soon because there are so many simple things that happen in our daily lives that we have a lot in common with, so I think it's very related to everyone.


CHECK OUT MY VIDEO ON YOUTUBE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT


CLICK BELOW TO WATCH

LINK 1: ENGLISH SUB
LINK 2: ENGLISH DUB

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.