Attack On Titan Season 1 Hindi Review

 Attack On Titan Season 1 Hindi Review



I was talking about Anime on my Livestream and suddenly few Attack On Titan fans started to suggest me this Anime to watch. Then, I decided to watch the Anime. At first, it took some time for me to read all the characters and catch their story but a few minutes before end of the first episode, a heartwarming scene appeared that makes me to watch the whole season 1. Story line is pretty good and the action scene is just beyond words. Plus, the animation will definitely catch your attention. Those plot twists were just outstanding. I'm not giving you any spoilers by saying anything. If you wanna see the full review then you should definitely check out my vide on YouTube where I have reviewed this Anime in Hindi.




If you wanna watch this Anime choose below the:

ENGLISH SUBBED

ENGLISH DUBBED



THANK YOU <3

18 comments:

  1. I don't jave Netflix so where do I watch the anime?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click on "English DUbbed" or "English Subbed"

      Delete
    2. IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN PLZZZ SEE MY REPLY TALHA BHAIIIIII IM 12 YRS OLD BOY AND WATCH ANIME AND PLAY FREEFIRE PLZZ BRO PLZZZ

      Delete
    3. Hello gyus ! ! !

      I am dubber of aot iam dubbed this anime in hindi so anyone like to watch the full hindi dubbing wisite your channel
      https://youtube.com/channel/UCW4v5FJK3hVW28P6eov6Nng

      Delete
  2. Season 4 to abhi bhi baki hai mere taklu bhai😏😏😏😏😏😏

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRO ABHI TOH MANGA BHI HAI SAESON 5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bro ep 2 is not opening how do I open it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://animekisa.tv/attack-on-titan-dubbed copy this and choose your episode

      Delete
  5. Talha bhai death note ka episode do na

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. bro telegram .lol sari anime vha ha jo bi search karla group bna hota ha vha par sare hota ha files bas download karla im on 2 season fuck by

      Delete
  7. bhai ye pc me load hi nhi ho rha h

    ReplyDelete
  8. https://urlcorn.blogspot.com/2021/06/blog-post.html#?o=2acba0403148fab13a44dfb953705cde5e2c4839b088e70fb568262a7abbd5c30ea8142675a97db8f0ddc28c0cf841438306af32598e7f5515676fc1ceffd98b9c10553c0496e49bd04e9d141d42e4a4db13ceecdc2d5e9f


    death note kise chaiye le lo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bri the site is not working it is showing that thi site cannot be reached

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who ever cannt watch season 1 through these links ka see from here....
    https://gogoanime.be/watch/attack-on-titan-LZ-episode-1/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bhai eng dub pe click kiya phir bhi link load nhi ho rahi kya karoon☹️☹️

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.