DEAIMON: The Recipe of Happiness

 DEAIMON: The Recipe of Happiness



Welcome to another series of My Top 5 Favorite and today I'm gonna talk about my top 5 favorite anime of 2022.  I have already made some videos on top 5 anime series and top 5 anime movies plus I've also uploaded top 5 anime movies in hindi dubbed(review)
There are so many anime fans india who are looking for top 10 anime to watch (top 10 anime movies, top 10 anime series, top 10 anime movies in hindi) so this video might help them to fight some new anime 2022 June. I've met so many people who love to watch new anime movies. There are so many upcoming new anime summer 2022 to watch and I have talked about it on this video.

Nagomu Irino returns to his Kyoto home for the first time in ten years when his father is hospitalized. Nagomu is eager to take over Ryokushou, the family's Japanese sweet shop, but he's instead asked to be a father figure to Itsuka Yukihira, the girl everyone calls the successor.

CHECK OUT THE YOUTUBE VIDEO FOR MORE INFO


LINK 1: ENGLISH SUB

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.